Monday, July 28, 2008

Debut of The Wishing Soap




July 28th


Its a cold windy night on the Mountain in my Soap making Place.A night especially made for dreaming up the next batch.


Yes I did go to town and stocked up on star soap molds and oval ones for my ""Tickle My Belly Button" soaps I am planning.I also bought a bottle of Coconut Oil but at a health shop it was expensive.It will give me the means to continue until I recieve a whole sale order of it.


So there they are,my first "Stardust Wishing Soaps".Not ready for release yet.


The special wishing ingredient is the inclusion of 2 or 3 small quartz crystals.


I will tell you more when they are ready to sell.


In the meantime if you want to know a little more email me at maryfairy2@hotmail.com
Yes I just changed that as the other one wouldn't work.

No comments: