Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Batch of Soap and a grandson




Ahh Bliss,
A batch of soap has turned out well it seems. I mixed up yesterday with no interuptions as there were no builders on site (no ,don't ask,we all have our never ending building stories ).Maybe later any way.
I just peeked.I called it Celestial Dreams.I wanted a slight pink and white marbelling effect but at the moment it looks pink with stardust flecks in it.
I used the same styrene box as I had to do the strawberry soaps in and it does seem to have that perfume in it.Considering I put some very expensive vanilla oil and cinnamon in it I do hope it changes. I will have to get a few more boxes and lable their over ridind perfume.
But I am happy with the results as it beats the heck out of the coconut ice crumble I got the other day.
Byron William Horton is my latest grandson born 5.30 am .The only photo I have so far is of him and his Dad looking sooo cute,with Byron wrapped in a Star Cuddly.
http://humour.200ok.com.au/soap.htm

No comments: