Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bathroom Studio


My Bathroom/ studio is looking a little more me all the time.

I have lovely floaty curtains to go arround it all made up and waiting.Have to have storm damaged ceiling fixed first.

Why studio/bathroom?I have nerve damage in legs and back so when it takes hold very painfully I escape to my gl0rious bath.It helps so much.That Ships wheel is also my grab rail and works better than an ordinary bar
Want to peek at more of my still unfinished Bathroom ?Click above
I can paint or what ever in that bath but it is best used for visulzation excersizes when I am creating in my head.

Hey,love that view.Out on the horizion but not showing there in that photo is Fraser Island .

Did I mention that my home is called SS.Stargazer, so named when built in 2000

No comments: