Friday, October 24, 2008

Order arrived and grandaughter and son may visit

I just recieved a large order from Escentials of Australia for my soap making.
Their prices were the best I have come across so far and the goods everything I hoped they would be.The powdered colouring for the soap just perfect shading.I really was surprised with how quickly they came considering I paid by direct deposit and that usually slows things down.The cost of the parcel postage was also excellent. Thankyou Tanya for that link.
So here I am with what I need to try for a batch of whipped soap.
Planing , planning, Want to get those layers right. The prettiest pink, lavender and aqua clay colourings and the Youth Dew perfume to go in "Tenderness".
So I am thinking of making one big drawer batch that can hopefully have swirled topping piped on and several cup cakes similar.I picked up a cup cake display holder from a cheap shop recently .
My oldest son and grandaughter Emily may be coming up today or tomorrow and I thought that sharing soap making could be such an adventure to share.
I was trying to go to a market near my youngest son so he could bring his children and I could go and stay with them and his sweet wife Melissa but I just wasn't up to the long drive.
So if I get this other visit that will be wonderful.
I will let you know how it all turns out.I had better prepare the lye so it can be chilled down.That means I will now have to make a firm decision on the size of the batch and the ingredients
Bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all looks so lovely. I definitely will be buying some of your soaps when they are ready. Give Jason and Em a hug from me. Love Julia x

Starduster said...

Thankyou Julia.i think it will be scrumptious.A girlfriend is picking up a carton of Goats milk to ad to it.
Take care,Love Mary x