Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sunday again

And a great sunday morning to you all.
Some of you will be off to sit at an alfresco coffee place and watch the passing crowds,maybe in Veinna. A whole lot of you out there working at essential services like Nursing, ( hi cousin Raewyn) or traffic control.While the mad soapers of the world and I am certainly in that bunch, are as usual contemplating new soap opportunities.
I am picturing sea themes at the moment.Sea horses and dolphins.
Of course there is quite a bit of lead up time from the first day dream to conception.Days roll into months quite easily.This little project is bringing back memories of an underwater sea dive at Cairns with my sister Pauline a couple of years ago.How incredibly beautiful a world it is down there.The colours are unbeleivable on the reef.
I went on a soap adventure to Montville last week.Boutique shoppers most heavenly indulgences.
About soaps up there.Nearly every 2nd shop had soaps.Gorgeous varieties.
Some just wrapped up in gift papers and tied with string.Others very expensively boxed.One of them got me.A pale pink Marshmallow Mor soap.From Ruby and Rose interiors.I was served by sweet Marie, the owner. It was worth it, a lovely perfumed peice of inspiration.
I was inspired to come home and work further on the lables for my 3 Rose Soaps that will be ready about 24th.
Thats it for now and wishing you large soap bubbles of fun.
Star Duster x

No comments: