Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pleased to get that soap all cut up


The colour at this point is so mellow and the chopped up petals and herbs give it that glide over your skin impression.
There they are.112 slices of soap that has turned out just as I had hoped except they rougher top bit settled down.That could have been the coconut cream I added at trace maybe.All in all a satisfying result for my first try at a large lot.
The bottonless draw and builders black plastic was perfect as a mold.
I cut all those soaps with a carving knife .The slices cut smoothly and by measuring before cutting and weighing each block as I cut it I managed to get a pretty close uniformity.
Practice is paying off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of this soap. Think I will be buying a few bars when it is cured to try it out. The recipe is very similar to the one I will be trying first, Love Julia x